Dive into our talent pool.
At Current360 we are a mix of wiley veterans and scrappy upstarts who are all passionate about good advertising. We love dogs, bourbon, beautiful designs and smart, engaging copy. Getting the right message to the right people at the right time is our calling and building relationships with our clients is our pastime. We never say “that’s not my job,” but we always say “let’s give it a go.” If this sounds like you and you want to be part owner after two years of employment, we’d love to hear from you. Fill out the form below and let’s goooooo!
We are currently seeking:
The Account Coordinator assists the Account Executive in the day-to-day management of client accounts, ensuring deadlines are met and needs are communicated effectively to the internal client team, including designers, copywriters, and media department personnel.
- Handles paperwork and maintains both digital and hard copy files on all client activities, maintains client correspondence files, approvals, copy, forms/documents, supplies for daily processing and tracking of account service work, etc.
- Proofreads copy, artwork, agency, and printers’ proofs as requested; sees that all work completes the standard agency approval process before being reviewed by clients or turned over to suppliers.
- Provides administrative assistance to Account Executives, and Account Managers on day-to-day client activities, including responding to client phone calls, emails, and faxes, handling mail/packages, production and creative deadlines, media placements, etc., to ensure the continued progress of client workflow in the absence of the assigned account executive.
- Maintains client reference notebooks and/or digital archives for all assigned accounts, detailing past work and work-in-progress, and all pertinent information needed for accurate proofreading and meeting of client standards.
- Stays aware of client activities to provide backup when Account Executives are unavailable.
- Works with the team to move the workload forward through the Current360 process.
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in the client service field
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred but not required.
The Media Buyer is an important role in the planning and implementation of various marketing opportunities through media channels. This person will contribute to the planning and purchasing of advertising to effectively and efficiently reach each client’s target audience. This position works with a variety of professional marketers and maintains a relationship with clients and representatives of the media outlets. Teamwork and collaboration of internal coworkers are required to meet media timelines.
- Planning and purchasing advertising space in print, outdoor, broadcast radio, digital platforms, and partnerships.
- Preparing media plans and organizing budgets through Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets while maintaining a relationship with media outlet representatives.
- Tracking SEM and paid social media campaigns and supplying reports for clients. These tasks require daily ongoing optimization and performance reports.
- Coordinating with the Traffic Manager to ensure publication material deadlines are met.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in a media department.
- Experience in both traditional and digital media planning and buying.
- Working knowledge of Strata/FreeWheel, Microsoft/Apple office suite, and Google suite.
Let's get the ball rolling.
Tell us what you’re good at and a little bit about yourself. We’ll see if we can strike a match. Simply upload and send us your resume and cover letter and if you’re a good fit, we’ll reach out.