Share This Post

Have you ever been driving down the road, listening to the radio and a song comes on that takes you way back to a fond memory? I bet you have. Sound is a very powerful sense and many companies have caught on to this idea, creating strong audio branding.
One company that has created one of the top sound logos in the world is Intel.  Their Intel Inside jingle has become a recognizable audio piece to many consumers. Intel has even been able to string out the jingle through different mediums: voices and instruments.
McDonald’s is another brand that has successfully created a brand sound with their “I’m Lovin’ It” jingle.  And, State Farm’s even used their “Like a Good Neighbor, State Farm is There” jingle with actors singing it to summon their insurance agent.
It’s obvious that sound has a very powerful effect on a brand, but 83% of all advertising focuses on the sense of SIGHT. That leaves only 17% of advertising to use hearing as a point of branding. Intel, McDonalds and State Farm have all caught on to this audio trend. Will “Sound Logo” become more of a household term in the near future?

More To Explore

Google docs is superior to Microsoft Word in many features.

Word users, what are you thinking?

We don’t get it. People, especially in larger companies, are presented with a superior option for generating documents, and yet they still choose Microsoft Word.

Mary Wells Lawrence Current360 Hero Image

Ad Legend: Mary Wells Lawrence.

When you think of the Mad Men era of advertising, you probably think of men. Of course you do because the show was called “Mad

Contact Us

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Chaney Given

Chaney is a talented and accomplished designer and illustrator, who has expanded his skill set to include motion graphics and video editing. With nearly a decade of experience, his client work includes Waterstep, Baptist Health, the Archdiocese of Louisville Catholic Schools, First Harrison Bank, and many more