Twenty-eleven is out of the gate and I’ve got some resolutions!
I’ve moved over into my new role as Account Supervisor in Client Services and have resolved to bring the following perspectives to my daily client service responsibilities:
1. I am, above all, an advocate. For our clients (both external and internal). For our brands. For our people. I will put aside my own personal agenda, ego and feelings for what’s right and what will get the job done in the best way.
2. I am a servant. I will try my hardest to be humble and remember that I work for our team rather than they for me. The same goes for our clients – I am here to serve.
3. I will be an honest partner. Contrary to what many of my CM compadres may think, I am fully aware that I can be a little more “direct” than is acceptable at times. I won’t give up that honesty, but I will learn to take some of the “raw” out of my delivery.
4. I will appreciate what we have. CM is a phenomenal family – it’s not just a place to work. Our clients and vendors are our extended family. There are very few companies who can say that. We are blessed.
5. I will make sure our team knows how much I appreciate them. I will say “thank you” and “great job” every time I think those thoughts, not just when reviews come around.
I’ve got my work cut out for me, eh?
When You Can’t Join Them … Build It. At Current360, creativity is in our DNA. It’s who we are, and it’s what we do. But