In the last few months, we’ve hired quite a few people (and promoted a few too) so I thought a quick game of 20 Questions would be a good opportunity to get to know these folks. And what better place to start than the top with our newly-named President, Nick Ising?
- What do you do at C360?
I pave the way for everyone to excel at their jobs.
- What would you do if you didn’t do this for a living?
I’d do cartoon voices.
- Where did you go to school?
Bishop David Memorial High School.
- Who was the last famous person you met?
I was lucky enough to have dinner with Bill Samuels, Jr. and Dr. Rowald Hepp.
- Beatles or Stones?
- Partridge Family or Brady Bunch?
Partridge Family. Laurie was way hotter than Marcia.
- What do you remember about your high school prom?
I was a very shy, awkward 18-year-old. It was a first (and last) date.
- Deep dish or thin crust?
- Ever walk out of a movie?
No. I like to get my money’s worth, even if it is painful.
- What was your first concert?
Billy Joel at Freedom Hall in the late 70s or early 80s, but I don’t think he was the main act. I’m not a big concert-goer. Never was.
- If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Time control. I could always use another 24 hours.
- What was the last creative thing you did?
I talked a client through making a folding dummy over the phone so they could see why you can’t have a six-page brochure with two spreads.
- Do you have a hidden talent?
- What is your go-to karaoke song?
I don’t get that drunk anymore.
- What’s the most often played song in your iTunes Library?
I don’t really like iTunes. I usually go with Pandora.
- What is more terrifying: spiders or snakes?
- What would your zombie apocalypse weapon of choice be?
Shotgun with a baseball bat kicker.
- What was your first car?
A 1969 canary yellow, two-door Ford Fairlane. It was a double hand-me-down; two of my older sisters drove it too.
- Who would play you in a movie of your life?
- If there was a fire at your house, assuming your family and pets were safe, what is the one thing you would grab on your way out the door?
We have a wedding picture that our priest took of us as part of his homily. I’d grab that.